For teachers: analyze and develop your teaching practices
- Have you read the Hy-Sup research findings? Do you want to position what you are doing in relation to the typology proposed?
- Are you open to some stimulating? Would you like to ask questions about your courses?
- Are you tempted to explore new practices?
- Are you willing to improve the way your students learn?
- Do you want to develop your teaching to fit better to students in the 21st century?
What Hy-Sup offers
- To analyze one of your courses using the self-positioning tool: 14 questions to describe one of your hybrid courses, 6 types to consider a variety of teaching practices in higher education.
- to discover the stories of teachers in higher education ( video, on YouTube) :
- their hybrid course in a few words
- the most characteristic elements
- the added value for students
- suggestions for colleagues who want to get into the same kind of system